Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot

Go down 
+22
blakey
Fitzy
marty_abs
smiffy-g60
peter_bfc
Lisa
looner
Cupra_Wob
SheilasWheels
SuperMario
Gricey
minty "TIMMY"
vr6brew
adzG60
PINKY
L0WRiDE
sparkie1984
Bazza
Calimori
dapperdan
PremiumVeeDub
vwdeviant
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Can you make it?
Yes
"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_vote_lcap73%"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 22 ]
No
"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Maybe
"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cupra_Wob
Cupra_Wob

"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 10:15

Cheers mate
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-herts.net

"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 11:07

well done Devi.

im going to try and make it. not a 100%, but will try
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 11:39

You'll have to clean your car this time, not gonna night this time lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 12:14

Bazza wrote:
You'll have to clean your car this time, not gonna night this time lol!

haha i know dude. dont really get time to clean it at the moment. not sure if im bothered about the dub anymore....
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 12:20

Dubsy wrote:
haha i know dude. dont really get time to clean it at the moment. not sure if im bothered about the dub anymore....

Don't say that dude, yours is a lovely example of the MK2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 12:32

Bazza wrote:
Dubsy wrote:

Don't say that dude, yours is a lovely example of the MK2.

cheers but i dont know anymore. my heads all over the place at the moment, got tax, insurence, and MOT in one month. mk2 sicksteen valve for sale...?
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 13:32

dubsy your cars sweet!! although could of done with a clean when i saw it today Laughing only messin mate!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 13:50

ill beat him with a stick if it goes Smile
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18 2009, 14:09

That's no reason to get rid dude.
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 02:14

Luke you have all Saturday to wipe a dirty rag over it! (please don't do that though!)

We Need to establish a cleaning facility before or at the pub for those travelling distances (Me/Lisa/Yeti etc) just in case it's wet...
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 02:38

DUBSY YOU BIG GIRL

suck it up son!!!!

your not sellin!

your gonna clean it!

AND BE THERE ON TIME!!!!!!!

please! XXXXX
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 04:37

Yeah. You tell him. Moment of madness me thinks.
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 10:20

Yeah Ill be there! should have the new steering wheel on by then too. yeah wait and see!
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 10:50

vwdeviant wrote:
Luke you have all Saturday to wipe a dirty rag over it! (please don't do that though!)

We Need to establish a cleaning facility before or at the pub for those travelling distances (Me/Lisa/Yeti etc) just in case it\'s wet...
I'll vote for "if it gets dirty it stays that way" option. For someone that cleans their car once in every 2-3 months, there's no way I'm cleaning it twice in one day.

Last edited by Lisa on Mon Jan 19 2009, 10:53; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Lisa_Kimber/584390012
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 10:51

Lisa wrote:
vwdeviant wrote:

We Need to establish a cleaning facility before or at the pub for those travelling distances (Me/Lisa/Yeti etc) just in case it's wet...
Or if it gets dirty it stays that way .....

I'm not spending all that time Detailing your car for it to get dirty again! Tsk!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Lisa
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 10:52

Sneaky edit...

If you want to wash it again after it gets dirty then be my guest!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Lisa_Kimber/584390012
peter_bfc
Nomad
Nomad
peter_bfc

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 11:14

and 3 more to the list ill be there and ill bring some mates
Back to top Go down
smiffy-g60
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 15:33

i might even take a drive away from the sheeps for this..
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2009, 17:41

smiffy-g60 wrote:
i might even take a drive away from the sheeps for this..

Be good to see you and the ole girl dude.

Jon i'm sure the landlord will sort you out a bucket of the chilly stuff lol! if you ask nicely.
Back to top Go down
marty_abs
Nomad
Nomad
marty_abs

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2009, 12:06

What time is this meet?
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2009, 13:47

It'll be the usual of 1pm@ The Swan, Bedmond Road, Pimlico, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. HP3 8SH
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2009, 13:49

cant believe im going to clean my car ! and may get a bit of paint out aswell!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2009, 13:50

I gonna be freezing me ass off saturday, 1500 wet'n'dry in hand lol!
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2009, 14:56

i might bust the collinite 476!!!

got anything to hide a bad stone chip?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2009, 15:00

cover it in dirt!???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next